Saturday, November 7, 2009

Doggiel Clothing, To be or not to be?


Okay, Immediately I bet most of the guys reading this are like, NOOOOOOOOO!  Yet we must think about this issue seriously.  If a dog is an outdoor dog, it has its undercoat and it also has been acclimated to the temperatures over a certain amount of time.  If it is an indoor dog, and you either have it groomed or groom your dog yourself, we cut the undercoat away, its gone, and what is left is comparable to wearing a t-shirt in the dead of winter.  Hello???  So people, WHY the huge problem with a coat?  Do you wear a coat, or just your t-shirt?  LOL.  Now if my brother, Nick is reading this, he has the temperature of a werewolf (above average) and was seen wearing his summer khaki shorts all winter long.  If my puppy, My Little Precious, shivers in the morning cold, I am buying him a flippin' coat! My Oscar Loves his coat.  :O)  End.


1 comment:

  1. He looks pretty cute in that coat! I say yes to dogs with coats!

    ReplyDelete